Icy Joe Pages 4 and 5

I don't know about you, but it was an extremely quick week for me. It probably has something to do with my having worked twenty extra hours in my second job as a B&Q Sales Adviser which is fun, but tiring.

This week's pages from 'Icy Joe and the King of Cats' continue the sentence which will conclude next week. In case you're wondering - and even though I'm sure you're not, you might be - the whole idea was to use the pictures to comment on each part of the sentence, making it a sort of visual joke. So it would be, 'Isaac Jones was a very busy boy with places to go (the park), people to see (his mum and dad) and ... ' well, whatever next week's exciting installment might turn out to be. No, sorry. No clues. You're just going to have to wait. You can decide for yourself how well it works. Or not, obviously.

Anyway, enough of my gibberish. Here are the pages.



See you next Monday.

JJ Over and Out

Leave a Response

Post a Comment