Icy Joe Pages 20 and 21

Hello and Welcome Back.

What with going to see a Led Zeppelin tribute act and getting to grips with my new (to me) bicycle, I've had a very exciting week indeed. I hope you've had at least as interesting a week as I have had.

This week's pages were probably the easiest to draw, especially since I re-used elements from the cover for the main colour one. It was very encouraging to discover how easy it was to add shadows to the main figures in this one. It didn't help very much time-wise, though, but that's because it took me much longer than it should have to figure out how to make the planet work without it dominating the picture. I think I managed it, but I'll leave the final decision to you.

In any case, here are the pages. I hope that they at least give you a little lift on this drizmal bank holiday Monday.




See you next Monday.

JJ Over and Out.

Leave a Response

Post a Comment